Tuesday 5 March 2013

Flower of my life





Each new day
is a petal on the flower of my life

Growing, I Am
in the soil of Divine Earth

Illuminated, I Am
by the Eternal Father’s Sun

Nourished, I Am
by the Infinite Mother’s Streams of Mercy

Destined, my body’s rose is
to meet the Doorway of Death

Rejoicing, my Spirit’s petals are
to arrive one day in the Garden of Pure Light
liberated beyond color, scent and form
to bloom into a shimmering dewdrop
adorning Creator’s Celestial Bouquet of Being

Until that sacred breathless moment,
I inhale,
invoking Gratitude
for the myriad elements that sustain my thriving

Smiling as a humble lily in the field of this precious Earth
dancing and dreaming through my days
as we ever-spiral, round the Great Central Sun…

All of us but innocent daisies,
Children in an evolving Galactic Fairy Tale
Learning to care for the One Garden of Life
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment